We are experts in all waterproofing items and will provide you with waterproofing solutions to your problems.
Our waterproofing comes with a 10-year guarantee against leaks and faulty workmanship, ranging from membrane waterproofing to “Torch-on” waterproofing, in which bituminous materials are placed on the surface and heated to form a waterproof surface. (Keep in mind the bituminous waterproofing must be painted.)
Among the services we provide are:
- Hot bitumen with the new polyester sheet membranes for built-up roofing.
- “Torch–on” is a phrase used to describe a situation in which an Internal and external torch applied membrane systems.
- Membranes were added to balcony areas before the tile was installed.
- Metal Decking & Corrugated Sheet Metal Restoration: Complete restoration of metal decking and corrugated sheet metal.
- Internal and external damp-proofing walls, including re-pointing of brickwork
Waterproofing for Companies
Standing water, mold, odors, and discoloration are all telltale signs of a leaking structure. They’re unpleasant, and they can hurt morale, efficiency, and even employee retention.
A decent workplace is one that is free of moisture. However, you must first locate the leaks. We will assist you with your waterproofing requirements. Please contact us for a free consultation and site tour so that we can suggest the best waterproofing solution for your building.
If you have a water leakage, it is most likely flowing in through your roof or walls. It’s relatively easy to locate a leaking roof. It’s more difficult to fix a leaky wall. Brick houses, for example, are prone to difficult-to-detect wall leaks. Examine the transitions between brick courses, corners, and the intersections of brick and other materials. It could be a water entry if your “caulk” appears to be broken.