Torch-on waterproofing is typically used on flat roofs, decks, balconies and below ground. The torch on waterproofing systems is made from organic liquids and bitumen. This is a eco-friendly product and is highly resistant against water and UV rays. This method is effective against water and has a number of unique qualities. The torch-on method is widely considered to be the most reliable membrane system for the best roofing contractors. This product can be used on commercial, industrial and residential waterproofing projects.
Torch-on waterproofing has many advantages, such as:
- Suitable for water immersion and sub-oil applications. It is also used to seal flower boxes and gutters.
- Torch-on membrane offers green roofing solutions that are effective in reducing carbon footprints.
- Its is water resistant and sustainable
- Torch-on waterproofing has a long lifespan
- The fumes released during installation are safe and environmentally friendly.
- The torch-on method is noise free and does not interfere with daily activities
- This method provides insulation that protects an area from harmful UV rays. Its material contains useful photovoltaic cells that can be converted into solar energy.
- Torch-on waterproofing is non-toxic, non-biodegradable and non-carcinogenic.
It is evident that torch-on waterproofing is the most effective method in the industry and has become increasingly popular due to its ease of use, Eco-friendliness and durability. It’s important to note that every project differs and its best to consult roofing projects contractors.