If you are looking for the best roof repair in Durban, then look no further. We are a roofing company that cares about each customers roofing project as if it were our own. Our workmanship is like no other.
Get to know the services a roofing company offers
A roofing company carries out a variety of services, such as:
- Repairing shingles
- Installing new roofs
- Shingle replacement
- Replacing damaged or rusted nails
- Replacing metal sheets
- Flashing repairs
- Replacing entire roofing systems
The general rule of thumb is to get a quote from three different roofing companies so that you can get the best rate. Rooftite Projects offers exceptional roofing services at the good rates without compromising the quality of our workmanship.
How to find a best roof repair specialist near you
The success of a roofing project depends on the best roof repair company selected. Rooftite has some of the best reviews in the industry. We are :
- A certified and established roofing company
- Familiar with local building standards and codes
The Rooftite Projects team has decades of experience in the roofing industry. We only use the best products in the industry and we go over and beyond to make sure that all projects are left with our signature stamp of excellence and quality.
When your roof shows signs of damage, it can sometimes be difficult to know whether a roof repair is entirely sufficient or if a roof replacement is more appropriate. A trusted roofing contractor can help you decide which option is best for your home.
Here are some things to consider when deciding between a reroofing project and a roof repair.
Roof Replacement or roof repair considerations?
- Age of roof – when was it installed? If your roof is showing signs of aging or has suffered storm damage, leaks or other problems, this is a good enough indication. Replacing an older, damaged or failing roof is better than paying for repairs. Its is worth the investment whether you intend to stay in your home or sell soon.
- Roof Leaks – a leaky roof is the most common reasons you will need roof repairs or re roofing. If you’ve seen water marks inside your home across the ceilings or down the walls, this could be a leaky roof. Finding the source of the leak is tricky, but a roofing contractor can help with the process.
- Extent of Roof Damage – if you decide between a roof repair or roof replacement, then it’s likely your roof has either deteriorated in appearance or suffered physical damage. This is why its best to use a trusted roofing contractor. We can help you make the right decisions for your home and budget.
- Aesthetic Damage – roofing material that looks old and worn with moss, dark streaks or algae in between the roofing.